REGIONAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE (RCC)
The Regional Coordinating Committee consists of the various Area Heads within a particular geographical Region. Members of the RCC coordinate and ensure the effective implementation of the policies and programmes of the Church in the Region.
There is, therefore, a Regional Coordinating Committee in each of the Church’s designated Regions in Ghana comprising all Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists and Area Heads in the Region. Ideally, every designated Region of the Church in Ghana has an Executive Council Member as Regional Coordinator. However, where there is no Executive Council Member serving as Area Head in a Region, the Executive Council appoints one of the Area Heads in that Region as Coordinator. The appointment is subject to annual review and a Coordinator may serve for further terms.
Currently the Regional Coordinators of the Church are as follows:
- Greater Accra Region – Prophet David Kankam Beditor
- Ashanti Region – Apostle Yaw Adjei-Kwarteng
- Northern Sector – Apostle Sylvester Arhin
- Bono Regions – Apostle Isaac Nii Kotei-Djani
- Western Region – Apostle Dr. Daniel Walker
- Eastern Region – Apostle Samuel O. Asante
- Volta Region – Apostle Dela Quampah
- Central Region – Apostle Samuel Yaw Antwi