The attitude and mindset about money have held many people bound to various habits. Billy Graham has pointed out: “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area of his life.”
Every human being likes money, because, without it, you will wallow in many unwanted paths. Are you sometimes surprised at how even children hold on to money as if they have been trained to do so?
Unfortunately, the negative attitude, wrong mindset, and excessive love and cravings for money are what have drawn many people back. It is important therefore that we imbibe these:
1. Love God and your fellow human beings more than money.
2. Be content and live within your means always.
3. Never live your life to please anybody on earth.
4. We see in part and know in part – follow God’s ultimate plan for your life and be satisfied with what you have presently.
5. Be open-minded and renewed in thought by avoiding the unhealthy syndrome – “everybody is chasing after money.”
6. The assurance that: God will not live us or forsake us in any way.