Peer-reviewed research and documents across the globe hint that, the richest people are entrepreneurs–those who own their businesses and have multiple streams of income from other productive businesses or investments.
In time past, our family paths showed that most of our forebears depended largely on one family business which of course was enough to supply all the needs of the entire family. The changing scenes of the global village in our time put a much heavier weight on families not to depend on one source of income.
To this effect, economic trends point out the need for people to have multiple streams of income which inevitably helps in meeting various needs and goals.
Many economies and families in the African continent are living from hand-to-mouth as the majority of them depend on one source of income.
Today’s devotion is focused on enabling you to:
1. Think outside the box in your endeavours.
2. Work consciously at earning other sources of income without compromising on standards.
3. Avoid the ignorance that has blinded many people to the opportunities and possibilities around them.
4. Get on board to do everything healthy and worthy that your hand finds.
5. Earn from the right perspective with the right motive and principles multiple streams of income that will keep you going on the wheels of progress.