Grace Lucy Yeboah-Asuama, a Deaconess of good repute is the Director of the Women’s Ministry of The Church of Pentecost.
Mrs. Yeboah-Asuama, a nurse by profession, was born on 25th May, 1956 and hails from Dormaa-Ahenkro in the Brong-Ahafo Region of Ghana. She holds a Bachelor of Science (Public Health Management) degree from the Catholic University College of Ghana, Fiapre as well as Diploma (Public Health) from the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital and Diploma (Nursing) from Kansas Wesleyan University, Salina, Kansas.
Mrs. Yeboah-Asuama has also attended many courses, including: Monitoring and Evaluation Systems, Management and Administrative Practices, Curriculum Development for Adolescent Reproductive Health, Health Administration and Management at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), and has also held many leadership positions in the Ghana Health Service prior to her appointment. These include: In-service Training Co-ordinator, Brong Ahafo Regional Health Directorate(2010 – 2012), Supervisor Public Health, Rehabilitation, Dietherapy and In-Service Training (2007 – 2010) and Public Health Unit In-Charge at the Brong-Ahafo Regional Health Directorate (1999 – 2007).
Mrs Grace Lucy Yeboah-Asuama who is married with three biological and three adopted children, has interest in reading, counselling, mentoring young people and listening to religious music.
- She prepares and carries out the Ministry’s programmes and implement decisions of the General Council, the Executive Council and the Ministry’s Executive Committee.
- She is responsible to Chairman of the Church for the administration of the Ministry.
- She has general supervision of the Ministry.
- She prepares agenda for the Women’s Ministry meetings and arranges to make them available to the members.
- She chairs the Women’s Executive Committee meetings. In the absence of the Chairman or his accredited representative, she chairs Women’s Ministry general conventions.
- She submits the Women’s Ministry general reports to the General Council.
- She supplies study material for the Ministry.
- She directs affairs during Women’s Ministry leadership meetings and other related activities of the Ministry.
- She performs any other functions that she may be assigned by the General Council or the Executive Council.
Deaconess Grace Lucy Yeboah-Asuama
Deaconess Margaret Osei